About Me

A human being with a passion for all things artistic & soulful, that bring change to this place we all call earth! A singer/ actor/ writer/ event host/ copywriter/ poet but most importantly, a human being!

Wednesday 21 May 2008

Excerpts from our current publications.

Tracking the Scent of My Mother by Muthoni Garland
“Afterwards, I’d climb the steepest part of the bank and clamber onto the rickety plank-and-rope bridge. Planting my bare buttocks on the planks, I’d grip the rope with my hands, dangle my feet over the edge and dry in the sweet morning sun It was on this very same plank-and-rope bridge, two years later, that I pushed my half-sister Faith into Ragati’s rushing waters. It was not my fault that she had never learnt to swim.”

Crown Your Customer by Sunny Bindra
“We have all waited for a building contractor to show up and start work as promised. Showed up on time at the doctor’s surgery for a 10.40 appointment (why are they so precise?), only to be finally seen at 12.23. Wondered why at even top international banks only three of the eight available counters are working when the line of waiting customers is about a mile long. Visited fancy shops manned by no fewer than six assistants - all of whom look bored to tears, yet none of whom are bored enough to serve you.”

So now you have every reason to buy or fabulous books and be informed...........

No comments:

A Story a day, keeps Stupidity away.

A Story a day, keeps Stupidity away.
Reading is cool, reading is sexy, reading is fun, reading is the in thing

My Choice of NeoSoul Artistes.- Antony Mwangi

  • Corrine Bailey Rae
  • Erykah Badu
  • Ayo
  • Jill Scott
  • Lira
  • Music Soulchild
  • Ladisi
  • Kindred Family Soul
  • Floetry
  • Maxwell
  • D'Angelo
  • Dwele

My Best Hoods- Antony Mwangi

  • Buru Buru
  • Nyari- Red Hill
  • Nairobi West
  • Komarock
  • Westlands
  • Kawangware
  • Langata
  • Donholm